Waste Not, Want Not...
This is the motto we live by. Ranching and farming culture reuses everything that it possibly can, from used horseshoes becoming bridle racks to old barn wood becoming beautiful picture frames; we reuse even the humblest of things. Here are a few of the things that we do in order to conserve both our finances and our environment.
- Horse-Power, using our Team of Belgians for Feeding Hay
- Solar-Paneled Movers for Irrigation
- Pure Vegetable Oil for Running our Irrigation Pump
- Bio-Diesel for Starting and Cleaning the Pump Engine
- Hydroponic-Sprouted Barley Fodder for Horse-Feed